Monday, November 2, 2009

Dribbling dreams?

Well, Im sitting here listening to Barry White.. Not sure why. Itunes is on shuffle.
Im thinking that Im even more confused than usual this week. Things are tough.
I don't really understand anything at the moment, its like what is this maddness?™

THESUARUS
"confused"
adjective
1 they are confused about what is going on bewildered, bemused, puzzled, perplexed, baffled, mystified, nonplussed, muddled, dumbfounded, at sea, at a loss, taken aback, disoriented, disconcerted; informal flummoxed, clueless, fazed, discombobulated.

2 her confused elderly mother demented, bewildered, muddled, addled, befuddled, disoriented, disorientated; unbalanced, unhinged; senile. antonym lucid.

3 a confused recollection vague, unclear, indistinct, imprecise, blurred, hazy, woolly, shadowy, dim; imperfect, sketchy. antonym clear, precise.

4 a confused mass of bones disorderly, disordered, disorganized, disarranged, out of order, untidy, muddled, jumbled, mixed up, chaotic, topsy-turvy; informal shambolic. antonym neat.

- Almost all apply. Except Im not elderly or a mass of bones (got some organs in there too).

Today was hard, I woke up feeling terrible already. It was kinda like I woke up and was like
"morning already? FML"
Then on it just kinda got worse till about midday. Similar to yesterday - but worse. Everything was just... I didn't want to talk, blink, breathe, or generally any form of movement at all. It was just so much F-it (its like effort, but whenever I use the word effort saying F it also applies to the conversation).
Last night was what started today off weird actually,
But I plan to ignore all the terrible feelings for the time being and tell you about what I dreamt last night
It actually freaked me out when I woke up from it lol, I was like "I bet there was some creepy monster actually licking my hands and putting its cold hands all over me in my sleep..."
But so basically I had a dream about my amazing friends boyfriends friends.
My amazing friends is known on blogspot at the site www.muffin-talk.blogspot.com
Anyways in my dream I was sitting next to a very very pale bald guy - who was my age, 16 - and his friend who had long brown hair. We were having a fine and dandy old time, you know just sitting casually on the pavement next to some grass..
When SUDDENLY!!!! The grass had bitten my finger! I lifted my hand up and there was spit dripping from it, going all down my arm and into my lap and things.
The other guys just laughed, you know. This stuff happens all the time, what's the big deal? Because apparently it was actually this other guy who bit me, and thats okay. Because he's a nice guy.
Anyways, this guy. Then proceeds to dribble on me more while putting his cold feet all over me!
Did I mention that he was wearing fluorescent yellow and black striped tights? No? okay well he was.
I woke up from that one confused too.

I think that tonight I'm going to make dinner, or bake something.. or SOMETHING because I feel like making up for my complete lack of enthusiasm last night. I think I bored people by just giving up and going to bed at 7:20 lol.
Either way, ill find something to bake/make
w/e

ttyl
Orange Jar

2 comments:

  1. Lol, my favourite of those is discombobulated and shambolic.. the latter sound quite Austin Powers-like. Thanks for the mention :) I liked this blog, I actually lold at the trade mark symbol on "What is this maddness?".. apart from you not feeling good today. It's kinda what I felt like yesterday but different

    xox love Muffin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Yeah, I thought that the Trademark might get a reaction from some people - not you most of all though lol.
    Discombobulated sounds comically violent in my opinion.. Like something you'd laugh at and then feel bad about laughing at. Or one of those accidents when people are like "HAHAH!! oh are you okay?"

    ReplyDelete