Thursday, November 12, 2009

The weather

My day has started off bad because I got up this morning and looked outside to find the sky as a giant white blanket of CLOUD. Yesterday was perfectly sunny! There was hardly any cloud anywhere, I could have spent the whole day sun bathing - if that wouldn't of burn me into a little pile of ash.

Now today, its clouds everywhere. As faaaar as the eye can see - no blue, no blue ANYWHERE.
Im pretty sure, that if gods alive, this is a cruel joke of his and hes sitting up there laughing at me while he watches me watch the sky. And yeah.. My christian buddy would have something to say to me about that, something about him doing it for a reason, or maybe someone else needs bad weather more than i need good weather...
But I was so so worried about today!

Atleast its not raining - yet.
Touch wood.

I hope not too many of my friends are mad at me for organising something that wasn't weather proof.. The beach... ptshh. What sort of idiot decides to organise something on the beach without a back up plan IN NEW ZEALAND?!!
Im such an idiot lol. I knew this would happen.
Im saying "I told you so" to myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment