Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Icing sugarless - 25th Nov 09

Hello world!
Im just in a partially inspirational mood so I thought maybe it would be a good Idea to have a little posting time.
Well, my sisters trying to make icing right now, but unfortunately for her we have no icing sugar. So we found a recipe that doesn't need it. I've enjoyed telling her that the sugar and butter isn't creamed enough, over and over. Im pretty sure her wrist hurts from using the whisk so much lol. Seeing as by the end of it she pushed the bowl toward me and said "YOU DO IT THEN!"
I then beat it for about a minute and said "oh that will do" :)
Im a wonderful sister :)

Alright, my mum tried to give me a talk about being a lesbian before. I was like "umm..?"
But she was all "its okay if you like girls, you can tell me. Im a supportive mum blah blah blah" And this was the silliest thing shes ever said because I know full well that her and various other members of my family are homophobes. So this made me laugh silently to myself. Anyway, mum thought I was angry and somehow she concluded that its because i was having troubles with my lesbian lover who doesn't exist.. Very amusing for me! Seeing as Im not angry in the slightest. Admittedly, Im pretty stressed out.

For several reasons, neither of which are about problems with girls.
One main reason being that I have my media studies exam tomorrow and Im stressed. -AHHH I Gotta go! my sister wants her laptop back!!! finish this later!

orangejar

2 comments:

  1. Lol at your mum?.. Oh I wish I was there to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lol. Mum was once again showing off her talent of idiocy (which I seem to have inherited) ..

    ReplyDelete