Sunday, November 22, 2009

CBF - 23rd Nov 09

Haven't figured out why yet, but every time I go to sign into my bloggers account i type my email address then start my password with the letter "s".
Seeing as this is nothing like the actual first letter of my password, I think I might have to get out of this habit.

Err. Im feeling pretty blunt at the moment. Kinda like, if I were talking to someone I know right now I imagine that they would find me very offensive. Not sure why, its the way that my thoughts are coming across in my head.
You know, how when you start a sentence and you cut a few words or letters off from what would be considered grammatically correct? Cause it takes extra F it to say the entire sentence?
For example, saying "love to, but Im busy on Saturday". Why not say "I'd love to, but Im busy on Saturday"
How about "you?" in stead of "what about you?" or "how about you?" or even "how are you?"
Another example, I said it just before. " Cause it takes extra F it to say the entire sentence?", why didn't I just say "because" ?

Then there's always avoiding entire conversations by saying things such as "whatever". It's both blunt and rude. Makes whoever your talking to be like "kay well F you too"

Thought you'd like to know I've used quotation marks 22 times in this post so far. Thats probably more times than I have in the past month or two put together. And I've been doing exams that involve writing quotes in essays.

Okay well I suppose that if I we're to type in this post about an actual event that has happened recently, in a F it to try and make this have any possibility of being interesting. I'd probably write about the intense argument that I had to mediate today with my father and sister. I felt like I was a councilor... Who doesn't get payed...
Although, I did get payed. Dad was in a good mood after the argument which with my guidance ended up as a semi peaceful night in my world. Dad bought timtams and ice cream, we then proceeded to watch Harry Potter and the goblet of fire - much to my delight. So that was my payment.

This reminds me, my sister was reading my posts earlier and she mentioned how whenever I talked about my family it made them sound pretty dysfunctional and mental. She seemed to disagree with that.
I found that funny. My family is both of those things, especially mental. Even more so on my mums side.
I should really write a post on her solely trying to describe my mother, actually. I think any readers would find her particularly amusing. She's like me but louder, happier and blonde.

Err. Well I'm still feeling pretty blunt. Maybe I should just resign myself to sleep. It would get me out of being awake, which is a plus. Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier.

Kbye.

Orangejar

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when you said your sister disagreed with you about your family, and then read you said you found it funny :)

    ReplyDelete