Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weather took a hint

I think that clouds must be able to read minds because These ones are being nice to me today.
I pressume they heard my violent and explosive plans to get rid of them.
It did rain, for a few minutes... then It was sort like "oh god shes being seroius" and it started to show TINY little patches of blue sky, which makes me happy. So even if it doesn't get any better than this Im fine :)
Those tiny little patches GMH !!!
(refrence to a recent post on www.muffin-talk.blogspot.com)

So not I'm kinda excited :) !! Kinda a little maybe ALOT!
I shouldn't be lol. But I just did my hair and yay i love it, its worked just how I wanted it to.
Admittedly, being patially curls, it will probably fall out by the time I actually get to see any of my friends anyway, but WHO CARES!!!!!!!! it worked for me to see it!

Okay, deep breath. This is just an update on the weather.
Sunny patches expected towards the beach area of birthday world,
and also, JUST IN, the clouds can FCK OFF.
Later on other news, we have the newest info on the mass murder of 62,000,000 people and also why scorpios and cancers don't go well together.
*cheesy smile*
Thats all for now new zealand.
Goodnight
(even though its 9 to 2pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment