Thursday, November 19, 2009

My sisters foot - 20th Nov 09

My sister got a splinter (I presume that what it was?) in her foot two days ago and she's been hobbling around looking miserable ever since then. She limps, everywhere. But despite not being able to walk, she still went out last night with her friends and wandered around in high heels for a few hours.
I wasn't surprised to see that her foot hurt even more when she got up this morning.

Anyway, she asked me to take a look for her yesterday... I obliged... The way she talked about it made me expect that it would be MASSIVE and jagged and having like spikes coming of it at all angles, maybe even having like got infected and spread throughout half her foot..
But no, it was just a tiny little splinter in her - Im sorry I have to interrupt myself. Im watching this bird on the fence clean its self... its like.. eating things out of its feathers.... Its been going for about 5 minutes. Maybe it has its children hidden in there? well. I suppose that wouldn't mean it was eating its children. Perhaps just telling them off for arguing. "JUST SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR LOLLIES KIDS SQQQUUAAAAAAA"

Tiny little splinter in her foot.. ANd she would squirm away from me when I tried helping her get it out. It was gross and weird looking so closely at a hole in her foot. But anyway. She managed to escape and she wouldn't listen to me when I told her to soak her foot in warm water. Me being a qualified doctor and all, she would have been wise to listen to me.
Okay so this morning she came up and asked me to get it out, she said she would put up with the pain.. I found this an amusing thought. Cause I figured that it must hurt a lot more now than it did last time she wanted me to try.
Surprisingly, she did actually let me get it out, and she was incredibly disappointed at its miniscule size. She then accidently dropped it on herself and freaked out that it was on her somewhere, possibly able to strike again!

She herself is very lucky that I wanted to help her out of this little situation. After-all. Only a few days ago she spat on me when I walked into the bathroom. And only a few weeks ago did she hold me on the ground and drop her mouth plate onto my face... which was also covered in spit.
Me and her have a wonderful relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment