Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blank - 12 January 10

Life is like a bowl of fruit.
If you ignore it and do nothing with it, it goes bad.
If you think about it, its actually not that great. There's other options which seem better.
Its better to have it than not.
It always seems to look pretty from a distance, or in a picture.
You cant really live without it... And its pretty weird if you do live without it.

Also, there's so many different kinds of life. You could choose an apple or a banana. Or both. Or neither. There's always the choice of a plum.
I personally wouldn't choose a pear, they're BEIGE... *shudders*

The plan for this post was to just write about life, you know, stick to one topic. Try and actually have a post on a subject, rather than a rambling of many subjects. Because frankly, I've got to start doing these things, if I want to succeed in school I have to lean how to stay on one topic.
Im pretty fail at that, I've been sitting here for well over half an hour, and I haven't found anything to have a decent chat about, you know, a section of my life that needs some great and detailed description.
I thought, love life, right? Then I was like "I don't know enough about that to describe it properly".
So thats a no, even though mine is currently going well.

2 comments: