Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dont read on if your a dude afraid of periods

Well Hi there!
Long time no type to!

Well heres going to be a good post - a rather angry one. Or perhaps an annoyed one, I haven't quite reached 'angry'. Actually. Maybe 'Annoyed' isn't even the right word. I think that irritated works the best.

You see, if you are a girl you'll understand how IRRITATING having your period can be. Maybe even some guys might understand that - if your obsessed with sex and you know that your certainly not getting any when shes got PMS pouring out her eyeballs and much more icky stuff pouring out other places.....
Anyway. Yes. Periods are very irritating.

My post is actually about what my periods doing to my twirly swirly brain. You see, my brain and my monthly cycle are not the best of friends, this mainly being because they both want the blood and to be honest, it seems like there just isn't enough to go around between them.
Im going to go get a blood test because, unfortunately, the blood cant go on having a custody arrangement of one month with period and one with brain. It just isn't working out - I just don't enjoy all these near fainting experiences.
To be honest, I'd much prefer my brain won. I don't like my period. Nobody does (if they did... that would be so disgustingly weird).

Anyway. I don't like needles - As I have written about before, thanks to my dentist. And Im really dreading it. So if anyone would like to build up a horde of supporters to join me in the doctors office, that would be great. You can all restrain me while I'm trying to run out of there screaming.

It would me much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I'll come with you if you want Ga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do - Ive put it off till now. Well. REALLY Im still putting it off

    ReplyDelete