Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free from paining and photography

I am, of 4pm today, officially free from my photography and painting boards. They were both complete and sparkling, and are now wrapped up in brown paper on their way to Wellington for marking. Im worried about my results... My painting was pretty average, and my photography teacher said that my middle board was more impressive than my last - which is not a good thing in the slightest.

Now I was planning to have a loverly night at home with my darling Tib, he would be able to wait on me hand and foot! Nah, but it would have been a perfect ending to a stressful but incredibly relieving day.
But I told him have a night to his friends, I hog him too much.

Uhh mn I could do with a banana nesquik. A very large one-OH MY GOODNESS NO! I would absolutely love a milkshake from Tobys kitchen. That milkshake syrup is to die for, totally heavenly. And WITH a mulched up banana into it!
I want it... so badly right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment