Monday, May 24, 2010

Dentist

So, I went to the dentist today. I was scared out of my mind - have a problem with needles.
It was okay, I spent the whole time I was being injected and drilled holding my crystal necklace and dragon ball that my wonderful boyfriend Tib (tobit) gave me...
I had a conversation with the dentist about root canals and about needles. I laughed a few times because of my mouth being numb, I thought it was hilarious.
But something in there has given me a headache that I still have now, like, half an hour later.
I think the dentist didn't like the nurse very much, for some reason it seemed like he had little patience for her. Maybe I was just paranoid something was going to go wrong and they'd end up hacking my mouth to pieces, who knows. Like a fight to the death over my dentist chair or something. I don't know.
When I walked in, the dentist said "take a seat". I laughed in my head and I was going to ask which seat to take... cause like, the dentist chair was like right in the middle of the room - dominating anything - even the dentist himself.

Im sitting here trying to smile, but quarter of my face is totally numb. It just isn't happening. I look like I'm in pain - my smiles like a grimace! The dentists said that it would take a few hours to wear off lol. I'm going to ask tib over after work so he can see it. Its so funny.


Anyway, I found out afterwards that I get to go BACK to the dentist NEXT Tuesday. Yaaaay! and get three MORE fillings! on the OTHER side of my mouth! YAY! MORE FILLINGS!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!

I think the anesthetic has messed with my brain. Im just a little bit loopy right now haha. But yeah. Im making so many typing errors, maybe its the cold

Hey the mufti day was fun (except when it rained lol. My fluffy socks got wet, fml).

No comments:

Post a Comment