Friday, May 14, 2010

Response to recent happenings

Muffin is my first topic of discussion,
As she discussed me I shall discuss her. We didn't hang out on that Saturday which she was so excited for - because I was too tired and sick to enjoy company. I felt kinda like the doctor that does abortions, I was taking away her little bundle of joy. We did see each other on Sunday, ball dress shopping. Which was good. I found one. Muffins already got hers, its red (raspberry muffin?) and me and her will be like McDonalds at the ball cause mines yellow.
On Thursday night, her and I had a lengthy laugh-filled conversation that resulted in the birth of a new personal joke (also the birth of something else, if you can call that birth? I mean, does it count if its attached to your body and has an elbow?).


Several of my friends are my other topics of discussion. Funnily enough, majority of them have blogs.
All of my friends seem to be sad. Really quite sad, really quite often. And seeing as I've been spending all my my time forcing my love on Tobit (not really forcing, he loves me back.. I hope... No, he does, Im pretty sure), I haven't been there with them so they can sit on my shoulders to stop feeling down. They need a girls night, or several, maybe even just a solid day of shopping. Or some lols. Definitely the lols. I can prescribe them that. I have a PHD in LMAO.
That infectious disease of happiness needs to be spread, and that depressive epidemic needs to be squashed out of existence.

A third topic, I covered slightly in my last post.
Exams - Like xmas with a silent E... but REALLY not. Unless you count the giving of gifts to include the giving of forehead wrinkles from stress, then NO. ITS NOT LIKE CHRISTMAS.
My Monday geography exam is making me NOT study. Really not study, like I have allot of studying to do but its just not happening because studying is depressive. I did some painting today, but due to my crap mood it just didn't work out.

My family; there has been no change in this department. My sisters still moved out, my mum and dad still don't talk.

Im lacking some carbon dioxide, due to big breaths instead of deep breaths, it's a difficult habit to get rid of - I assure you.

All I want to do right now it cuddle up to Tobit, because I know he's stressed at work. And he makes me so happy, all of the time. He's like my favorite chocolate; Sweet, white and dreamy. And fun to bite chunks out of. Good to eat when reading books (innuendo unintentional), he looks good in blue and he melts in your mouth (innuendo intentional).
But he's very tired and he needs a night to himself - much to my unreasonable disappointment. So I can't cuddle him.

You know, I reckon Keshas songs are catchy but ridiculous. Her lyrics are just.. Mmm.
"So cut to the chase kid cuz I no you dont care what my middle name is. I wanna be naked but your wasted."
Some brilliant life lessons to be learnt there!.... But I can't deny the catchyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment