Sunday, July 25, 2010

Custard accident...

I got to my dads house last week wednesday, and noticed there was custard in the fridge - much to my AMAZING delight! I looked around me and saw chocolate buttons and raspberries and I KNEW... My dad had made desert pizza that week...
Unfortunately I didn't have time to help myself to that wonderous goodness they call custard, so I left it.

Today! I walk into the house and THE CUSTARD IS STILL THERE!!!!!
HORRAY! I grabbed the carton and popped it open, then quickly tipped it up to get a blob on my hand.. although, I didn't know that this particular custard was runny and Im used to thick custard. So this liquid poured all over my hand and dripped everywhere and made a huge mess - it got on the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the fridge, Oscar...
No, it just went on my hand. But it was still surprising! I poured most of it back and then licked my hand clean.

To be honest, I totally prefer thick custard.
Tib, when he came over during the holidays for our once a week sleep over, brought me a gift... He brought me a carton of thick custard! Oh he's such a perfect person! What a gift!! How could anyone want anything more than to share the delights of custard with the person they love?

But my Tib is still sick.

It rained on me today, while I waited for my bus which was incredibly late. The bus driver felt so bad that he let ALL the students ride on the bus free! Can you believe it? What a nice guy. And he'd had the heating on in the bus too so all us half frozen pupils were toasty and warm.

And Im out of peanut butter... At both mums and dads house.

2 comments:

  1. The time i dont catch the bus you guys get on free!! What is this madness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the madness of karma! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DITCHED ME FOR SHERBET!

    ReplyDelete