Sunday, July 11, 2010

I don't want to admit it.. but, I'm sick. Again.

The wondrous life that I live, has decided that it's about time for me to get sick again.
Being healthy for 3 weeks is a decade to my pathetic immune system, which apparently doesn't understand the term 'give it a break'. A good three weeks that it was though, assessments and lovely decision making lessons thrown left right and centre at school. Homework wasn't only coming out of my ears, it has set up a residence in my nostrils and tummy button too.
Then the breath of fresh air that is the school holidays arrived. And not a moment too soon!

The school ball promised for a good holiday this time, did it not?
And oh it was wonderful! Pre-ball was at my house and I did like 6 peoples make up, I should go pro. I was brilliant. Everybody looked amazing at the ball, honestly. It was like we were actually fancy people. Nobody looked like they didn't suit a suit or dress (haha, pun).

So the plan, get WASTED after the ball right? stay up all night and have the time of your life?
YEAH man did I have the BEST post ball experience ever! Got home with tib, walked inside, looked at the alcohol on the bench waiting for us. It was all colourful and exciting looking, it screamed 'GOOD TIME!'..
Then we went to bed and slept like logs (if logs do actually sleep well. I've never really understood that saying. Logs go in the fireplace, how could that be a pleasant sleep?).

Okay, so I spent the entire week with my Tib. Literally day in day out until friday, because we both woke up with colds Friday morning :( So he went home that night... Then Saturday morning I went over there and made him lemon and honey tea :) Speaking of tea... I've had two cups of tea today. Actually, both were within the last hour. What the fxck right? Since when was I born in England?
I'm pretty horrified, because I want another cup of tea right now. I could drink tea all night long and I would still enjoy it when I get up tomorrow morning to have a cup of tea at breakfast.
I think, I need to go have a nice watties sauce bath. I could eat some pavlova and listen to Dave Dobbyn while I'm soaking up the kiwi goodness of clean green air. Maybe even watch some footrot flats at the same time and ponder over the allblacks recent games....

In other news, Mum said "You look like you've lost weight...", she then sat me down and said "Why are you loosing weight?!", all accusing and what not. Like I was doing it just to spite her... I mean, today alone I've eaten two cupcakes, a custard danish, soup, toast, butter chicken and 4 pieces of french bread. What else does she want?! Should I chuck in a cake and a few tubs of butter just for good measure?

I 'should' be in bed, because of my FXCKING SICKNESS THATS RUINING MY DAY!!!!!!! or should I say DAYS! BECAUSE ITS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER SINCE FRIDAY! I've already had a 3 hour catnap today, and look what good its done me. NONE.

On the upside though, I think I'm chillaxing with muffin, Tuesday night. We're going to do some baking.. coconut cake... Not like, islander cake. But if they claimed this as their cake MAN would I eat it all the time.
Hahaha it's ironic right? Muffins baking a cake. Haha

Oh well,
Orangejar out.

No comments:

Post a Comment