Friday, May 11, 2012

CRASHED MY CAR

So yesterday I was in an incredibly serious car crash - I'm amazed Im still alive. I should be wrapped head to toe in bandages, with tubes out my arms and pain meds in my system.
I had just arrived at home, and pulled into the driveway when I realized that all the builders were still here. Id wanted to sit back and relax, maybe read a bit, eat some cookies, drink ginger beer.. But I didn't want to spend my time with the hammering and drilling. WHO can read to that?
It would interrupt every sentence you read!
"And thats when the BANG mail arrived. The postman BANG BANG was a huge fat man, BANG with a giant mustBANGache. It was as long as he was BANG.. as long as he was tall, and dragged on the BANG floor while he searcBANG BANG. Dragged on the... on the floor while he BANG... while... he... Where was I up to?"

Anyway, so I reversed out the drive way, and realised -  where am I even going to go now? So I pulled over to choose my next destination. Unfortunately I pulled over into a tree. My brain was off dancing with fairies somewhere, leaving me to fend for myself, so I crashed.
I had that dumb expression on my face - an 'o' for a mouth and wide eyes.
I felt like suuuuch and idiiioooooottttt..
My car was OKAY. I guess. His poor indicator was smashed and a little bit of the pink  was smashed too!!!! But its not very noticeable.
I taped it back together :)
Good as gold now!

The tree got out of it with minor scratches. Bastard.

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry Jar.. my car had an unfortunate incident with a pole in a drive through

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you got home without any injuries, despite the accident being serious, is something to be thankful about. That is great news, indeed. Although the car was smashed, you're still there, alive and kicking! Too bad the tree went away victorious, but the mere fact that you can get to read this right now is a miracle in itself. Anyway, I hope you're all good now.

    Regards,
    Collin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s alright, honey. Accidents happen to us once in a while. Just be thankful you didn’t hurt yourself or anybody during the incident. But the indicator was smashed pretty badly. Did you say you taped it back together? I hope you also had the service center take a look.

    ReplyDelete