Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vacuum fatality

I once said I would strangle the vacuum cleaner at work. Apparently I wasn't the only one bearing ill feelings towards that little bastard. Although I had (frequently) dreamed about it's demise, tearing it limb from limb was too violent for my tastes. Its sabotage remains a mystery, and I can safely say there is more that one person here who qualifies for a valid suspect.



It had been patched up terribly. When I went to use it, I was pulling it along thinking how remarkably light it was - maybe it was on a new diet? - when I turned to see I was just carrying its disembodied tube.
The poor thing was a mess.
A mess that it RIGHTFULLY DESERVED. But a mess none the less.

After I used my highly qualified medical skills, it was looking much better (as you can see), and it may yet live to see another day. That is, if someone doesn't torch it or drown it while Im on my weekend.
I can't honestly say I would miss it, if I came back to find it a puddle of melted plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment