Thursday, May 31, 2012

'Eye' am a cyclops


Obviously, I had some spare time. This is a picture I took on my phone, and I was looking at it this morning thinking that maybe you devoted readers might like a peek. Now, I know it doesn't make sense for a cyclops to have a right eye in the middle of his face, so I should have made the eye lashes go all the way across, but when I painted it there was no intention of playing Cyclops City.
Nor was there any intention of me painting a matching left eye.

I might also point out, for those of you who don't know, that this is not a picture of me (well, it's my arm). I do not have a penis  - not when I last checked anyway - or short hair, or facial hair. Although you can't see the facial hair right now on this handsome gentleman, I assure you its there. It's there and its prickly.

I might also point out that the white floral metal parts in the background are NOT my choice of bed frame. I simply came home one day and my bed had been replaced. I think the reason it happened whilst I was out, is because deep down mum knew that I wouldn't like it. She also painted my walls white and gave me a black, white and red duvet cover... ugh.
But I guess I can't be bitter for ever - that was like 2 years ago. We don't even live in that house anymore. The bed will always remind me though....

No comments:

Post a Comment