Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dream time

Last night, I had a DREAM.
Thats right folks! A dream! Not a nightmare!
It was just as messed up as my nightmares, but it wasn't BAD. It was good. Almost.. plain.
My recollection may be missing details because as the day goes on, I tend to forget bits,

Well. I was at my friends house ... John*.
John was getting something from his bedroom, and I was looking at the extremely ridiculous amount of thermal tops in his room. Hundreds of them. Hung up, folded up, thrown over things, on the floor... All were white and short sleeved. When I asked him about it, he said he never wears any of them.
I blame work for this one, they were even the same brand and style as the ones at work.

Anyway, suddenly I wasn't there anymore. I was at my front door step, facing out towards the driveway.
I lived in an estate; all the houses were huge, pretty and expensive.
I was looking towards the house across the street, like I really needed to be there. So I walked towards the house, and up the drive, to the front door - but it wasn't a front door, it was like the wall was just not there. There was mosquito netting covering the whole wall, and I could see into the lounge.
In the lounge was about 5 people, who all looked almost exactly the same - barely any differentiation between male and female. All were staring at me.
One of the girls (I think) nodded towards a guy on the couch, who got up and walked over to the netting. It was john! He somehow materialized next to me, outside the netting.
He was like "what can I do for you?"
And I was like "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be here. I was just going to my letter box and... kept walking".
So he started showing me around his garden (no, that wasn't a metaphor. This is a PG dream guys).
During the grand garden tour, we started walking up this huge hill - which would be out of place in any other normal garden, but an estate garden shows no limits. It can be as big as it wants.
At the top of the hill was a base ball field. Sure.

I suggested he come to my house, so I can give him a tour too.
So down the hill and across the road we go. I don't actually remember what my house looked like, inside or out. But the garden at MY house was AWESOME.
It had a huuuuuge deck, and big outdoor table and chairs, with my whole family and all my friends - muffin and ba were both there - who were having a BBQ for breakfast (yup, it was breakfast time). They were cooking sausages. Then a bunch of my friends and I went along the bush walk, that followed a river, that was in my massive forest of a garden. And I was pointing out to them how the eels in the river were all rainbow coloured ... And they were. They also had like... hair styles... that flowed out behind them in the current.

I don't remember much more. Just that I smiled alot, and so did the people I was with.
All in all, it was a really good dream for me. I hope that doesn't mean that tonight will be 5 times as bad than usual to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment