Monday, December 14, 2009

Photography - 15th December 09

Well. Dad gave me this job of sorting through all his little bits and bobs from the shed right.. Its all those nuts and bolts that nobody cares about because they're just lying in junk piles and you can never find them when you need them. So Uuuuhh he had a few ice cream containers filled with all that shizz, so I was elected to go through them and put all the screws in one pile, nails in another, circley things in another... But like, every so often there would be something that didn't really match the requirements of any of the piles.
They were like the rejects. So I adopted them into my loving arms.. fed them up.... made them feel at home..... gave them purpose in life..... You know, The usual.
And as I was sifting through my little group of rejects I realised they were pretty interesting. And I thought they'd be brilliant for photography practice! SO THATS WHAT I DID!
This was my favourite.



Wow the soap in dads bathroom smells wonderful! It reminds me of something... Im tempted to say coconuts but know thats not it.. I just went and checked. Its called "milk and shea butter". Apparently "shea" is a nut that grows on trees! I mean frick! If it smells THAT good, why on Earth haven't I heard of it before?! This is crazy. Im incredibly disappointed with the media for not telling me about this sooner. I had to wikipedia what shea butter was! OMG JUST REALISED! Shea isn't in the blog dictionary?!! WTF.

And now we come back to Georgia's world (sorry Suzy, I stole your program). Things are pretty okay! I mean, Id say they were good, but I'm still angry at life for not giving me shea butter before now. What a waste of 17 years.
Yeah, like friends are good :) Muffins home from Australia and I've previously mentioned. And its tuesday today ... WINK.
My family is all fine and dandy! Mums in the garden 99% of the time as per usual, and I persuaded her to buy me another plant to add to my collection... I think I quite like going to garden center's with her now. I mean, thats my fourth plant. It's a yellow dahlia! It's very happy looking, especially when its with my daisies *satisfied smile*

Dad watched TRANSFORMERS!!!! With me last night! Yuss. He went out in the weekend and bought the two movies in blue-ray as a christmas present.. then I txt him last night asking him if we could get it out on dvd and he was like got home saying it was an "early christmas present" lol yay.
Errrrrr... I still haven't completed my christmas shopping, but by the sounds of most people I know I'm waaay ahead of schedule anyway. I have like. Hardly any presents left to get. Just like.. like three. There was one, but I thought of two more people I wanna get presents for!

OMGSH. I just unpacked the groceries dad bought home right. I was putting all these apples in the fruit basket and I literally thought to myself "Oh good. I'll be able to shine these tomorrow"
Sad life or what?

I THINK thats most of what I should report on?
Oh, I just checked my computers dictionary, PHEW.
"shea | sh ē; sh ā| (also shea tree)
noun
a small tropical African tree that bears oily nuts from which shea butter is obtained. • Vitellaria paradoxa (or Butyrospermum parkii), family Sapotaceae.
ORIGIN late 18th cent.: from Mande sye."

3 comments: