Monday, December 7, 2009

SUNBURN! - 08 december 09

SSHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEZ. My legs, right at this moment. OUCH.
Like, I was lying on my stomach in the sun for the whole day... and conveniently for the suns rays, the only places I forgot to put sunblock on is the backs of my legs and the little gap between my skirt and my top. OUCH MAN. OUCH.
"Im fcking pink!" is a fcking understatement! Sitting here, with my legs folded up, HURTS. So much! ah!
Uhhh but even so, it was kinda worth it, I spent the day at the beach with majority of my friendies - excluding muffin (http://www.muffin-talk.blogspot.com/) who is currently in Australia with her bf. And my other bestbud who was too tired to grace us with her presence today.
Anyway, wowwwwwwzers it was fun :) As I have said. We didn't even do much! and oh wow Im hungry! We didn't even eat much.

Uuhhh I actually came on here to talk about my hair... I finally decided what to do with it, and I did it last night. Its pink and blue (there's a small section of purple also, which doesn't show up - much to my disappointment). Here, look, I'll show you.
See? I think I quite like it :) I mean YES, it is incredibly bright! even brighter than I expected to be completely honest. Lol, I hope it comes out by the time school starts.. but oh well if it doesn't! My teachers will just have to get over it :) Or... Or get me in trouble...

OH yeah, I met a new person today. My friends boy friend. I've gotta say that I approve. They're adorable together, I think that there should be more people like them out there in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment