Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas has passed! - 27th December 09

Alright, so. It was christmas like a whole two days ago! YAY! JOLLYNESS and shizz.
Nah it honestly wasn't that bad. I DID miss like, the whole thing at mums. But its okay, I got to say hello to all my cousins and aunties and uncles and grandparents... so thats what counts. And. I wore a santa hat. You now, influencing the christmas spirit and what not.
I was at dads place for majority of the day, and that was funfunfun! I had a glass of "lindauer fraise" ... which is just pink wine. And I put blue M&Ms in it and it went blue. Im pretty sure I made it like, 20 times cooler than its original level of coolness (which was actually pretty high, seeing as it was already pink and didn't taste all that disgusting).
I also played a small amount of table tennis with my soon-to-be-step-brother. He beat me.. even though he's younger... by a few years... But yeah, can't say that wasn't a surprise. Ive only played like twice in the past 3 years.
Uuuhhh we had this steaky and noodly lunch. And. I still smell like garlic. For desert there was jelly, pavlova, trifle, caramel, cream, fruit salad e.t.c which was YUM and made me feel very sick! My stomach was like "fml!" and almost imploded.
Well. It would be more appropriate for a stomach to explode actually. More dramatic too, I'd imagine. Because stomachs are internal organs... if it imploded, it wouldn't look that impressive to all the people who are walking by.
But if it EXploded... then.... like, blood and guts would fly everywhere and.. yeah. Gross. I shouldn't go into so much detail.

Okay. So. I also painted my soon-to-be-step-sisters face as a butterfly. She was PUUUUUURRRRRRTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. er. Purtyer? Prettier* than usual. Cause of my extreme face painting skills... actually nah. It wasn't my best butterfly. But it was rainbow colours, so that kinda made up for it.

Errrrrr.. after I left daddies place (in a mess, there were potato pieces EVERYWHERE), I went back to my mummies and started feeling kinda sick:( So I had a cold shower - in which I took my phone with my and txted in. It SEEMS like a silly idea. And it is really. But my phones already breaking and I need to return it like, tomorrow, so I gathered that not tooooo much damage could have been done anyway.

Me myself and I were having an internal debate on wether or not to stop blogging actually. I have been trying to make my mind up wether I will give a certain someone a few rules when it comes to reading my blog and then wishing to talk about the content of it in detail afterwards. Or. If I will just stop blogging all together and solve the problem that way.
Which I cant say I wanna do, I mean. I love my bloggeroon.
I've apparently decided to keep it for the time being! Because I know that there are people out there who (surprisingly) enjoy having a good read of this nonsense.

Uuhhh new years in a a few days, I'm pretty excited. Even though I don't know what I'm doing yet. OOOHHHHH my mum and her fionce are bitching about something in the lounge. Idk what it is. I just heard the tone of voice change and it was like "OH! so thats what he thinks! how does he know that?!" idk. Its something that they were reading out a txt that they were angry about.
Oh well.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment