Friday, December 18, 2009

Raincoat violence - 19th December 09

There are various topics in need of discussion. These have arisen in the past 2 -3 days and are (apparently) incredibly important.

We will start with the most important!
About 5 minutes ago I was hanging the washing out, which doesn't seem too important right? Nothing thats in need of top priority blog mentioning. But you see, I was astonished to find that there was this yellow raincoat in the washing machine. It had never occurred to me that raincoats needed washing. Because they tend to only ever be used with water! I just presumed they cleaned themselves... and as I have recently discovered... they don't.
So, there I am, trying to peg this raincoat to the line, and it just wasn't working out. It wasn't sitting the same way as a top would. And so I noticed that the hood was on the wrong side and it was throwing the entire coat out of balance... So I flicked the hood up and over onto the other side. But, being myself, I managed to flick it into my face. I NEVER thought a raincoat could be so painful! It like, aimed for my eye! And believe me, raincoats have got fcking accurate aim!
But, I still knew that resorting to violence against the raincoat would only be sinking to its level, so I was the better man and let that little... little incident.... slide.

Another note thats definitely worth mentioning is that I have been tidying my bedroom for the past hour or so (besides the 10 minutes I had to spare for the abuse I explained above). I never realised how much CRAP I had in my room! And geeeeezz, when you've moved house as many times as I have in a short amount of time you come to think that you've gotten rid of all your rubbish! Apparently I thought wrong. So, I never actually finished tidying my bedroom. I thought the raincoat problem NEEDED to be talked about asap and I would just have to put my room tidying on hold until I'd done that.

Also, I've become attached to the name "Autumn". Because of various conversations I've had with various people about various things... But I have decided to only reward very special things the name of Autumn.

Oh yeah. And I have a boy friend.
Yeah, I have a 'bif' now, which is epic weird. I honestly don't know what to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment