Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunburn update - 11th december 09

After much consideration, I have decided that it might not have been worth the sunburn.
When I typed out that last post the burn was only just starting to show up and I already thought it was bad.. like, 3 hours after that i could hardly walk! OMG it was so bad! moving hurt lol. But I suppose thats punishment for being careless with sunblock!

Im pretty dam sure that I will be waaaay more careful from now on. I mean.. wow. It was pretty intense.
Anyways! Im sitting here at my daddy dearests house waiting for muffin to text me and tell me when were going to the mall. Because were .. going to go.... SHHHOOOOPPPPPPPIINNNG!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!
hahahahah yeah, she JUST got back from Australia and I dibbsed her asap because I missed her so much! Lol its like shes my wife or something, I cant stop thinking about her... naked.... covered in chocolate sauce... with strawberries on her..........
kidding. I only think of her like that on Tuesdays *wink*
talk soon
going to the mall!
ILL UPDATE EVENTUALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment