Sunday, December 6, 2009

Inner teaparty - 07 December 09

Im not in the right mood to be writing a post.
My thoughts are - apparently - even more scrambled than usual. Not like, rambling about everything and anything kind of scrambled like I usually am, its like my thought processes just stop mid thought and I don't get anywhere.
So, I figured, if I cant hold a real conversation in my head then perhaps if I wrote it down then I could keep a string of coherent thought for longer because I can see what I'm talking about.
You know?
Or not, either way.
Um. Im having a mental block again. I know I have a lot to talk about because I've had a hell of a lot to think about over the past few days!! Pretty much like having a mass discussion about multiple aspects of what are and aren't part of my life. And to be Frank (or Steve, Doesn't make a difference), I think I would quite like a break from thinking tyvm!
Sooner or later Im going to hold a practice fire drill in my brain, put things on hold, you know?
It'd be like "And now I would like to bring my attention to the matter at hand involvi-
BBBBRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGG
Okay everybody! You know the deal! Use the exit to your left and meet in the garden!"
Then when everybody's calmed down from the adrenaline rush that brings, there will be tea and coffee held in the dining room area of my brain. Anyones welcome, feel free to join in! There will be timtams and squiggles.

hey wow, looks like I've found my rambling.
That was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment