Monday, December 21, 2009

Sarcasm - 22nd December 09

I wish, that I could just use sarcasm for everything i said.
Because, honestly. Some of the things people think and say, or some of the situations that happen are just ridiculous and I can't stand the way that people act.
There's a select few people out there who haven't made me want to slap them in the face with a large dose of sarcasm, and I'm grateful to those people for keeping me sane. I mean, I just want to say "yeah, and pigs can fly" to a hell of alot of things people spit out these days. Its like what were you smoking when you got that idea?!
Especially my fcking parents, man. AND YEAH I KNOW YOUR READING THIS DAD!
Christmas! far out, the arrangement is ridiculous!
I mean, yeah, I suppose its cool that were splitting the day in half so we can see both sides the family. And, its okay that the original plan was going to be two lunches... difficult with the whole, you know, exploding with excessive amounts of food thing...
But actually, Im not going to be having two lunches. Because my parents couldn't agree on a time that would allow me to see both sides of my family for equal amounts of time.
Im probably going to see my mums parents, but not my cousins. And if i DO see them, it wouldn't be for longer than half an hour!
Then I would go to dads and I'd get the whole thing, seeing everyone. All my cousins. For a good amount of time.
I just think its un fair to mums family.
Grr.

And. I have to say this. Smoking was THE stupidest thing ever invented, ever. Like. Actually. Who on earth was the smart guy who came up with that life ruiner. I would like to slap THAT person in the face with sarcasm.

And, I would write a massive, inspiration or uninspirational paragraph about love on here, but I dont know what to say on that front because I'm torn between thinking its not real, is real, is wonderful, is horrible and is just completely random or planned out from when your born.. like fate? Then its like, when people break up, was that fate?
To just, go out and break up so you can learn a life lesson for your next relationship of w/e's?


I think, that so far as I have gathered recently.
Life is what you make it. Everything that happens, is meant to happen, and once its happened - you just have to accept that there is nothing you can do to change it. Make the most of what you can, and move past anything that you can't enjoy.
You have to live life like its your last day alive.
Even when the bad things happen and it hurts, you have just have to know that eventually life will even itself out with good things.
That saying, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade", fits perfectly with how I'm looking at things.
Even though life plainly and obviously sucks, there will always be a silver lining there - wether its on holiday with the gold and bronze linings or not. Its still there somewhere and it will show up sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment