Sunday, August 29, 2010

My sickness is cooling down, but so what?

Alright, so now I'm basically a runny nose and a few good coughing fits a day. This cold may have wrapped up quick, but apparently all problems don't wrap themselves up like Mc'D's burgers.

Still haven't found my solution to "what will you be when you leave school" ... I thought I had a good one, I thought 'hey I can just take a photoshop or indesign course until I officially decide what to do', I mean, thats both interesting to me and helpful to most future jobs that I would find interesting. Win win, right?
Wrong. Apparently those courses are uber-doober expensive and can take friggen ages. Dad was telling me about how a course for indesign can take up t 4 years to get a degree.. could cost up to a good 20K.
F. M. L. Back to square ONE! Or square negative one. Or maybe, I'm just up to 'circle', so I'm running round and round being all like "I'm sure I saw a door around here somewhere!"

I'll have a quick pointless chat to the careers lady about those courses anyway, to see if theres anything worth it in there. Cause lets face it, no matter how useful the information is that she tells me, Im not going to be able to choose till I decide what I Iike doing.

OH! AND MORE GREAT NEWS GUYS!!!!!! Dad and mum are both moving house (A-friggin-GAIN) next yearish, right? Well both are planning to at the beginning of next year. So whats that make it? 8 times in 5 years?
WhhooooooooooooooHHOOOOOOO! THEY'RE GOING FOR THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS! DON'T STOP NOW GUYS! ALMOST THERE!!!
Yeah. Right.

Im super behind in painting too, by like, a whole board - I thought I was up to date in photography but yeah, Im not really, Im too slack at actually TAKING the pictures. Geo.. yeah sure, up to date there, thats okay :)
English... Othello essays? no.

Lifes not really THAT bad. Im just in a really exaggerated mood.

If I were to suggest running away to a secret world and staying there forever and ever eating lollies and drinking tea in our own marshmallow houses... Who would be with me?

2 comments: