Saturday, September 4, 2010

School yesterday, work today, father tomorrow?

Finally, sitting in bed - I feel only mili seconds away from slipping into my dreams. Or nightmares. More likely to be nightmares - they tend to make for more amusing stories to share the next day. At least, I presume thats why my brain decided that nightmares should be a more common occurrence than dreams?
Either way, its best to just go with the answer that wont resolve in an argument. This time, that means agreeing that my brain simulates nightmares for amusement.

Yes, avoiding any argument always ends up a good thing... It is an especially good thing if the argument being avoided is with ones own brain... The brain tends to win, and one and their brain tend to spend the remainder of their lives in a straight jacket, bouncing off the walls in their foam room.

The reason I am tired is because I worked for a measly 2 and a half hours longer than the usual 4 hours. So, 6 and half hours. Thats no longer that the time I'm at school, what gives work the right to be more tiresome, huh?
Learning and stressing is far more tiring than vacuuming, cleaning and writing quote letters. Admittedly... Vacuuming a Carpet Court show room does take a ridiculously long time...

Theres just... just......

just so much carpet....

On the walls.. the floors... the shelves.. the cupboards...
*shudders*

But never the less, I got a large amount of sleep last night, and anything regained by that excess sleep has been sucked into that stupid carpert fluff and sweet corn filled Vacuum bag (The sweet corn is an advertising scheme for the ever so famous ECO STRAND carpet. Its amazing stuff, really). If your out for some brilliant carpet, just ask me, I mean. I've vacuumed all of it, surely I can tell you which ones the comfiest to walk on.
I'd know because I vacuum in socks. Some people may think thats unprofessional, but I say; What's the point in working in a carpet store if you don't even use it?


Its fathers day tomorrow too. My horoscope said that I will have trouble with someones large ego tomorrow morning... Sorry dad, looks like you've got to have some failure for breakfast. That should get your ego back into perspective for the day. Dunno where you can buy it though, and in what form? Failure and hazelnut spread? sunnyside up failure? scrambled failure? I don't know.
Gosh, if horoscope writers can tell me that sort of thing and be RIGHT about it a day in advance, then Im going to have to kidnap one of these people.

I'll write a post tomorrow and let you know if I'll be buying some chloroform and rope. I'll be needing their addresses too...
Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment