Sunday, September 19, 2010

What do I want?

During schooltime, you wake up every morning saying UGH. I WANT A HOLIDAY.
But even exam week - one measly week off from school, and I realise that I DON'T want a holiday! I don't want a holiday at all!
I dont like holidays, because when I sit at home on my supposed 'relaxing' days, I just feel like a slob because I'm doing nothing. And its like, I don't really *want* to go out and do anything either... well, I never want to go out at the time. But when I go out I enjoy it.

So what DO I want?

I know I like what I have in my life, but without something to DO, life just doesn't really seem that great, because you get bored easily. When Im with other people - thats fine, cause I'm doing something. Even if I'm doing nothing with someone else, its more than doing nothing by myself.

which is why it's strange that I can't figure out what I want to do when I leave school, right? I mean, if i hate having no routine or something to do, surely I would be interested in ANYTHING so that I wont get stuck doing nothing.

I guess its not that easy right? but hey, nothing important is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment