Saturday, September 11, 2010

Clocks are ruining my life

I had this whole mentally (and virtually bullet pointed) speech planned to convince my dad that I am indeed responsible and old enough to go and stay the night at my darling tibs house.
I was going to play on dads good side and sneak past his reasons for me not to go, counter attack anything bad he says with something good!
And so I had to do this speech before 7:30, you know, so that I could get a ride home with Tib after work. It was a good plan, and I was talking to dad. He was in a good mood. I looked at the clock, it was 10 to 6. I was just about to begin the presentation of my speech when I get a txt from Tib.
It said "Im going home now"

I then looked at my phone clock and it was 8pm.
Fxck. I then remembered that my kitchen clocks batteries had died about a week ago.
It was ALWAYS 10 to 6 in my kitchen.

So I missed my chance.
Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment