Sunday, September 12, 2010

MUFFIN

I am inbetween a bad mood and a good mood.
Im not in no mood, or in a blank mood or in a peaceful mood.

Its like I'm teetering on the edge of 'ILL FXCKING KILL YOU ALL' and 'I wonder whats for dinner.."
One slight action or comment could swing me in either direction!

So give me your best, world! And I will thank you for it by... gardening. Or something. The world likes trees right? I like plants.. so. It makes sense.

Also, Muffin, I don't know how often you read these nonsenses but we could go for walks after school? cause Im having trouble with exercise motivationals too. It's kind of getting sunny now, so even though were both kinda short.. we shouldn't drown in mud at LB beach.
We can't really play tennis anymore due to that fact that neither of us CBF carrying tennis racquets to school (F that). So it kinda leaves walks, unless we think of some other sport? (hahahahhahahahahaha sport)
How about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment