Monday, September 13, 2010

DICK SUCKING.

I have a LIST of screaming-into-a-pillow annoying things that can SUCK MY DICK.

Number one; EXAMS CAN SUCK MY DICK.
And the sub examples of number one can ALSO SUCK MY DICK, these sub examples are;
-essay writing
-my thumb that hurts
-'skills' paper
-refill
-pronouns
-AND MOSTLY. Inverse tan.
INVERSE TAN CAN SUCK MY DICK FOR ALL OF ETERNITY AND IT CAN SUCK UNTIL IT NO LONGER HAS THE ABILITY TO SUCK BECAUSE ALL ITS SUCKING MUSCLES HAVE SUCKED THEMSELVES OUT OF EXISTENCE. It will then CONTINUE to suck my dick.

Number two; Moving house can suck my dick. And seeing as it is happening TWICE (again!) then it will suck twice and hard and twice as long.

I realise that this post is immature, but who cares? Exams are so grown up and SUCKY that immaturity is needed to even make life bearable, to make it worth waking up and not shooting yourself in the face with a rocket launcher filled with bee hives JUST to get a doctors note to get out of it.
If immaturity didn't exist, then the entire world would have mass riots of bee-sting faced students who burn the city to China and back in an incurable rage of studyitis. The consequences of such an occurrence is as severe as a meteor hitting the Earth an wiping out the human race.

This bee-sting faced, city burning student riot is infact what caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

SO IF YOU DON'T MIND. I will have my large serving of immaturity, with a side of sanity and I will have this IN PEACE.

I find it almost impossible to write propper blog posts while my head is swimming with dredging 400000m3 inverse tan blow me about in winds roast me in sulfur product place price promotion inverse tan northern groyne to change the ebb tide southern to increase wave deposition marketing mix inverse tan 2cm a year formation 6500 years ago Aeolian transportation inverse tan inverse tan inverse tan!

Studying and exams are mushing my brain fluids around so that its almost impossible to form coherent thoughts that don't have inverse tan smashing through my concentration and shattering my fragile web of sanity.
All I can say to myself is 'at least I don't do maths'. My brain would be totally fried. Fried, scrambled and poached and then served on toast with bacon.
Science would have a similar effect - I didn't mind biology so much, but physics...
Ew.

Oh well. I SHOULD be studying.. I have geography (F'ing inverse tan!) and business studies exams tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment