Sunday, March 28, 2010

PAINTING

OKAY. SO here comes some well in needed of venting.
I have almost - ALMOST - finished my painting homework. That is hours and hours and HOURS and HOURS AND HOURS of friggen work that I have ALMOST finished. I spent so long on this one painting, like all this time in school too. Then last night I decided I hate it and I painted over it. I quite like the new one, its this reflectiony bottle thingy-ma-bobble.
But omfg, I hated the idea of painting over my old one just as much as i hated the actual painting itself. I like, imploded. Just looking at that stupid painting.
After seeking advice form an elder, I decided to just ditch the idea and start anew. And DONE!
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Its like maniacal laughing. I like the painting now.
Okay.
Okay.
Okay.
Well. Im sick, which is whats made this painting nightmare even worse. Like, for my standards I'm pretty sick. Usually I get over my colds in a day or two, but I got sick on Thursday, and its not Monday night and my sickness is still going strong.
I dont think the carebears could even fight off this beast of a cold. Its doing my head in - literally. And its like, OH LETS CONCENTRATE ON TINY PAINTED DETAILS!!! My headaches like DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIDIIEEEEEE.
For hours on end.

Anyway. Yeah. My headache has recently returned- probably due to my procrastination of homework by writing this very post. Its sad, isnt it? I was just rid of this headache and it returns. Its like "I'm going to the store for milk",
YUSSSS ITS GONE
"No, really. Im back. I actually just went and got milk"
Dam its not gone. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, sick or not, Ive got to burden myself with school tomorrow, because my art assignment is DUUEEE!!!!! SO really I should get off my ass and finish it aye.. Hmm..... It will only take like, 10 minutes tops.....
But oh how horrid those 10 minutes will be....

Lets hope I survive...
Wish me luck...

*gulps*


(paintings so far, below)



3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I love ya paintings! Very cool!! XDXD That SUCKS about your cold!!! I hope you start feeling better soon or else... dun... dun ... duuunnnnn although im not quite sure what you can do to a cold really... ah well we shall have to see!! See ya at school tomorrow!! luv ya amz xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can beat it to death with a bowl.... or a coffee cup........ or a soup spoon....... Man. Theres so many choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the reflection bottle looks gooooood ;-)

    ReplyDelete