Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BANG

I was at a loss for what to label this post when suddenly there was this massive bang on the ceiling.
But, seeing as this is a two story house - it wasnt really a ceiling, only a ceiling to me. SO. Something of someone upstairs has a violent accident with the ground... could've been head on. Sounded potentially damaging to both the ground and whatever hit it.

Anyway. So my night sucked dick. Im pretty sure I'm just way too hormonal for my own good. Its like "OH NO! I BROKE A NAIL!"
Actually, twice last week I burst into tears on separate occasions because I was sitting in bed when I noticed there was a tiny little spider crawling down my left arm.
I think I must be loosing sleep in my sleep or something, cause thats worse than crying over spilt milk.
And I really am quite tired, I've been telling myself all night that I need to head to bed early so that I can try and rebuild my brain... yet here I am. At 11pm. Typing out blog post about nothing.
Its like, this is actually a mission for me to type out because I am so tired! Even keeping my eyes open requires an uncharacteristic amount of effort right now.
Ugh! just realised that I have to get up ULTRA early so that I can have a shower... I should have just had a shower before! I had intended to, like I went and got a towel and everything but then I called my tib and had to spend time cheering him up. Poor tib..

He's so cute. He gave me a little bottle of confidence today. It was so cute. Its a blue liquid. He made it so it smells like lemons... unfortunately it tastes really gross. But who cares. Its cute. Mmm.. I suppose I should jump in bed... well. I am in bed.
I should go to sleep. Yes. I really should, my eyes are... like.... closed..........

No comments:

Post a Comment