Monday, March 15, 2010

Eaves Dropping

You know that feeling you get when you think someones watching you?
Or you think someone might be listening in on a conversation...?
Like, your talking to your best friend about secrets! and then you see someone whos just standing a little too close, looking a little too casual... with a facial expression thats just a little too blank.... and you KNOW theyre listening. You know that feeling?

Thats what writing on my blogs like right now. I wrote out a massive explanation why, but I realised that I would get in trouble if i posted it... hence... why I can't write just anything on my blog anymore.... because I get in trouble....

And yeah. I just don't know what to write anymore. Hence.. why I don't write.
Loss of inspiration.

mm,
Sure, okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment