Sunday, April 4, 2010

PARENTAL DANGER

You know, when something looks like it may be damaging to a person or an object, I often say that the situation is "potentially dangerous".

This is so that people who like to inform me "Nothings happened SO far, so nothing WILL happen!" will be warned that when everything goes pear shaped, I can sliently rub it in their face that the shit has hit the fan. It means that I can say to myself - put the mega phone down Orangejar, you pre warned them and they ignored you, their choice.

But as I have recently noticed, "Potentially dangerous" is similar to "parentally dangerous".
But I cannot rub the shit covered fan in my parents faces when the situation resembles beige fruits. Oh no, I can't do that because I am the child and they are the parent.

Im not here to complain about parents making me do dishes, or put out the washing... Im here to complain about parents who complain about each other. When it comes to divorcee's they always see themselves as the better parent. Not nessesarily that the other parent is a 'bad parent', but that THEIR morals and THEIR rules for the kiddies are better than the... the... the "Other" parent. Its annoying, to say the least. I mean. Yeah k, sometimes when people inconvenience you I understand a complaint - like one parent forgetting to pick a kid up, so the others gotta do it. But its the complaining just for the sake of complaining that bugs me. The little bitchy comments that are really totally un-nessesary to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment