Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Phooootttooogggrrraappphhyyyyy

I am still way ahead in my photography lol.
Business studies is DOING MY HEAD IN lol there is SO MUCH TO DO but I have recently been promoted to both being communications director and now co-managing director. Impressive huh.
:)
Tobit banned me from doing everyones homework though, because I've been doing like... alot... in business... and Im pretty stressed out anyway. Oh well. I have an essay in english and a research film/book/short story/poem to read and analyse, 4 paintings to complete and 2 exams to study for in the other departments of homework... which I've been putting off so that I can do my business homework. Even though I'm never planning to stem a career from the learnings I will gain in my business studies class.

Anyway. Whilst sitting here discussing mashed potato fights and evil/good clone-like twins with various wonderous indeviduals, I managed to take a brilliantific photograph of the magnificent beast who was in my fruit bowl, even though he is CLEARLY a dignified and sophisticated vegetable.

Orange Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment