Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunburn. AGAIN. For christ sake!

Alright, so I went on a relatively boring geography trip today - yay!
I collected information on three different sections of Omaha beach and recorded what the sand grains looked like, how many waves went past in a minute, what plants grew on sand dunes and many other things which will be incredibly useful in my later life with bringing up a family and getting married.

During this wondrous and adventure filled trip I managed to get my chest and nose rather painfully sunburnt - much to my delight!
I'm what a chef would call "well done". Even on my standards of sunburn.
I myself am usually rare, whereas I would say my mother and sister are medium and my dad is medium rare.

Either way, Geo trip was boring and I'm burnt.
I got back to school at approximately 2:45pm and went from there to Browns bay with my business studies group. That was amusing.... I think.
I then went from Browns Bay to CARPET COURT! YEAH! and waited around with my mother dearest until we went and bought two more sucky fish (to represent Petal and Cherub. Carrot and Feta sucky fish are already living in out tank).
I then went home and did MORE business homework!
HORRAY!

Now I'm sitting here wondering how many days (or weeks) it will take my sunburn to peel itself off me and leave me just as white as I was originally (but with a bit more skin damage than before, as per usual).

Tobit and I have got quite a weekend ahead of us; I want to get out a bunch of dvds because he hasn't seen ANY of the terminator movies, or even seen ET.. But most astonishingly of all, he hasn't seen Footrot flats!
This is a need for some serious movie watching.

Next weekend however, Im going to offer a day of mine to MUFFIN! If she should choose to accept we will do mental and spaz things as we usually so and these things may even we the cause of another blog post in the near distant future.

Orangejar

No comments:

Post a Comment