Friday, April 9, 2010

Recovery by Monday? Doubtful.

I'd say that if my 'being', as in 'human being', were to be divided up into a percentage depending on how tired I was I would be approximately 75% NON HUMAN.
But even if my being were clinging onto the last 0.000001 percentage of its beingness, I would still tell it to SUCK IT UP because its got allot of things to do by the end of next week! Such as going to my aunties house with Muffin for three (possibly four) days.
That will require a rather large quantity of beingness.
I cant say being now in my head without it sounding weird.

But, Mmm... Muffin and I have a few wondrous and awe inspiring tasks to complete. For example, seeing as my aunty is a cat breeder... and she feeds those cats baby chicks. . . Muffins and I will be accompanying my aunty-dearest to collect those hundreds of dead baby chickaroos and TAG 'EM AND BAG 'EM. Im pretty sure muffin must hate doing that stuff, but she keeps coming down with me to the wilderness of New Zealand farm land, so she mustn't hate it too much.
I reckon it does a person good to get out of a busy, WHAT THE FXCK?! IM DRIVING HERE!!! kinda environment and into one with cows and grass and mud.
Everyone needs to get away sometimes. I mean, its the holidays for me! YAY! But school wasn't the only thing I wanted to get away from. This little trip to Morrinsville will hopefully restore my being to around about 85%. Thats a big jump.
But then everything will be back to how it always it - difficult.

But, on the lighter side! I flooded the laundry today!!
yeah, apparently I put like waay too much washing li quid in the machine... and the bubbles couldn't be contained. So they spread across the floor and like, smothered the towels in the washing machine. I had to spend 20 minutes rinsing the towels out with the hose outside because the bubbles were so jam packed in them.

This is a pretty airy fairy post considering how my family is at the moment. They SEEM well, but actually arent. Last night was good though, I had a whooole bunch of my girlfriends stay the night (a grand total of six lol). We ate lollies and watched movies.. played table tennis... And my dad made us spaghetti Bolognese! And he got us bickies and things to eat. It was pretty cool :) then he made us a cooked breakfast and we lounged around for the whole day watching movies.

Tonight, Tobit (http://the-tobits.blogspot.com/) my BF is coming over to my mums place and I have to wash mums car as payment for her letting us lol. Should be GREAT. No, really. It will be wonderful. He always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment