Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mood tire swing

Alright, so about 3 minutes ago now I was all pumped, I HAD TO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE!!!! I know! Lets make a new blog background! All these brilliant pictures were flashing in my head like do this do this do this do this!!!!! I was so excited!!
So I go to make one. All the pictures go away any I'm just sitting there, totally blank.
This has happened to me all the time recently - not only with the background. With painting, photography, home.. business studies... and other more annoyingly important areas of my life.

My imaginations just lacking a bit. Alot... Completely. I mean, what's a girl to do? Here's this person who's been painting drawing an sculpting out of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for her whole life, and now she just... can't.
It's stressing me out hardcore, I mean, what do I do when I finish school if I've lost my creative ability?
I'm just pretty darn fxcked aren't I? But yeah, thats something else totally bugging my brain to death.
Its beyond bugging, its like, leeching my brain. ... for some reason, A leech was a bug in my head. Its a fish.
Is it a fish? It might actually be a bug...
Speaking of bugs, we have these random white things that live on our drive way. I reckon their mites.

I hate school. So much. Every subject is just... so stressful. Even like, photography (as I mentioned, my lack of creativity causes problems here). Im going to need to speak to my teachers about all this stuff because I reckon I'll get behind if I don't.

Most other areas of life seem good. I think dad must be stressed or something, cause he gets grumpy pretty easily. Mums work was really bad for a while, and she was crying and stressing so much - but things are starting to work out a little better and shes actually enjoying herself and the ruby frank drink she has EVERY SATURDAY LUNCH TIME!!!!
My sister seems to be getting sick again, her immune system must be having a bad two months. Either that or her immune system and mine are becoming friends...

*sigh* I knew tonight would suck. I hate alone nights. Tobys at work.

1 comment: