Monday, August 23, 2010

Im sick.

Ha no I'm kidding. Im not sick!
I bet you believed me though! I mean, how often to I talk about me being sick on here? Friggin heaps!

But yeah, no, apparently I'm immune to the 'hip new and exciting' cold of the term. Finally, for once in my life, I miss out on the disgusting sickness thats been taking so many people down... Its weird to think I'm healthy.

Oh well. I had a pretty decent weekend - I got back from geo trip on Friday evening, I will eventually type up my geo trip informing post, but I left it at mums on accident.
So, Friday, mum picks me up and we go to get my wonderful Tib from the mall. I see him as were parking, and he's holding a bunch of yellow flowers (my absolute favorite, as he knows), they smelt amazing...
I gave mum her little sheep toy that I bought her from the agrodome - its totally adorable. I saw it and literally had one of those "NNNNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!" moments, one of the cutest soft toys out, seriously.

The three of us got home, and Tib and I held hands the whole time, not letting go!
... SO we got home, and I dropped on my bed, exhausted. Mum and Mart were too lazy to make dinner so Tib and I made "add milk butter and water" pasta for ourselves... It was so relaxing to be home again.
I ended up spending the entire weekend with tib, and I made my first lasagna ever last night - it was actually really good, so kudos for me. Muffin and her stud, Bazil and hers and my Tib stayed over and we watched movies... Ended up falling asleep pretty quick.

I.. am so tired. You have no idea. My mind is like jumping flaming hula hoops right now while juggling flaming batons and breathing breaths of flames. Its difficult for me to form coherent thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment