Thursday, August 26, 2010

SNOT

SNOT SNOT SNOT SNOT SNOT SNOT SNOT SNOT DNOTgjrdfklnxfh;mwp 'SSSNNNNNOOOOOT its RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE.

Ive sneezed atleast 20 billion times today, no exaggeration at all. It's that refuckingdiculous that I can sneeze that much. And the snot! UGH. I HATE SNOT.
Like, a hour ago I was talking to toby and I sneezed - just managed to put my hand infront of my face intime - and snot went all over my hand. It was sick - like me. I can't believe that my nose can even generate that amount of snot.
If you imagine how much snot is made each year by people with colds.. THATS sick. Imagining that makes my snot level seem quite small... thank you world snot for making me feel better about my personal snot issues.
Snot.

I think, I like to say 'snot' now, which is unfortunate because its such a gross word. Its like bag.

Anyway, I was thinking earlier,
"I should make a facebook page of myself, and see how many people join" Cause I think majority of my readers see my posts up on facebook. Then it could be like "Geoffery Jeffereson Likes Orangejar", Then I realised that in order for me to do that I'd have to be totally up myself...

HEY! IM A JAR FULL OF SNOT! NOT ORANGES!! HAHahahahahashdajglkn Oh dear I hate colds...
I can't believe I've talked about snot so much, I mean, I like can't stop. I keep bringing it up. Look, Im doing it right now. I cant control myself. SNOT

I hope not many people read this. This post is SICK.
And not in the australian sense, its not "Siiiiiiiiiiiick!" like a loud crack of thunder or marshmallow and cocoa nut ice flavoured ice cream (it exists, I've tried it).

Okay. Im stopping.
Done.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment