Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photography homework and excitement!

So.. My spare time after school this week has been spent doing photography homework.
Yes.. Taking photos, but also carving faces into vegetables. To take photos of them.
Yeah, I carved a lemon, a lime, an orange, a pumpkin and two apples - one red, one green. Its very time consuming and it toys with your conscience because you feel bad...
The lemon and limes were the worst. You carve their eyes, and then when your starting on their mouths all this juice comes out of their poor little eyes and it looks like they're crying!
But in the end I hacked them all up and chucked them in a fry pan. Mmm... The pumpkin was going mouldy too... extra flavour..
Nah, I didn't eat them. But it was tempting.

Oh yeah! I was tidying my room on Monday right, and I looked under my bed and there was this little metal lunch box that my friend gave me for my birthday.
I checked inside, and there was all the 'need to have' things. Like; plasters, panadol, day&night tablets, lemsip, safety pins, rubber bands, tuna, a spoon, an empty m&m's container.... And two lines from a King size block of chocolate.
Now don't get me wrong, I was pleasantly surprised to discover secret stashes of chocolate.
I put a piece in my mouth and was chewing on it when I started wondering when I put it there...
I then realised that it's been there since christmas day - and it is now 6 months and 6 days later. I would have felt sick if I didn't find it so funny!
But yeah, I didn't eat anymore. I put it back lol. So it's sitting in there for another six months and 6 days, when I will probably be putting MORE christmas chocolate in there to join it. I should leave it 30 years then sell it!
Probably wouldn't be worth anything. should keep it till I have children, then trick them into eating it.

Ha the ball is now in like.. 4 days. And Im still excited, we got our ball tickets today - It was kinda a let down. They look cool from a distance, but the picture they used it all pixelated because its such CRAP quality! But still, it was exciting.

Um, Ba (www.denisneedshair.blogspot.com) dyed her hair bright red today, Im so excited to see it, if I'm honest. I'm dying Tibs hair blue the day after the ball.... and mine too, of-course :P

G2g blogreaderillians, Im going to go watch gold member with my dad lol.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment