Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crappy immune system says hello.

Im sick. My cold which began Sunday morning has decided to over stay its welcome and is now still abusing my doormat of an immune system today on Thursday night.

I have a WONDERFUL business studies school trip which I am blessing myself with tomorrow during school! I get back from it at 5th period so that I can also learn in my most FAVOURITE subjects english and geography! I will then skip and dance all the way home after school and sit down for some thoroughly enjoyed art homework - which will then consume my entire three day weekend....

After going through that heavenly experience, I will realise my soul has been sucked out of existence and DIE.
I DONT WANT TO GO DO ALL THAT CRAP WITH A COLD.

I got home today and spent 20 minutes on facebook (I was also eating toast, which because of Murphy's law, I dropped - peanut butter side down - onto my school skirt. Yay). Then from 4:30 onwards, I went to bed and slept. I only got up 20 minutes ago, so that was a nice 4 hours and 40 minutes sleep. Muchly needed.
I woke up for 5 minutes at 6 and was like "yay! I have another hour before i have to get up for school".
Then I checked my phone and had a txt from dad saying "I'll be home in 15 minutes"
Then I thought "why did dad go out last night? He must have been at Jodees"
Then I thought "what did I have for dinner then.."
Then I thought "did I even have dinner?"
Then I realised it was 6PM. I hadn't had dinner yet, dad had been at work and I didn't have to get up for school in an hour. I did however, have to get up and have dinner in an hour. I didn't finish my dinner because I felt sick so I just went back to bed.

Oh well.. Life must go on right?
I smell and taste like milo.. thats one of the reasons I got up.
Oh and it turns out I dribbled all over my pillow then rolled in it and it was cold, I think that was why I woke up at 6.

Im going back to bed okay?
Yeah, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment