Thursday, June 24, 2010

FXCKING SICK AGAIN

Im still fucking sick for christ fucking sake!
It hurts and I DONT know how to make it just leave me alone and Im sick of taking stupid pain killers!!!

My mum is watching this new vampire program on tv with my sister lol. There was this attacking scene, and there was this woman screaming, so mum imitated her and screamed as well... just for the lols. Then she went on a ramble about the retard fishw e have in our fish tank
Hahaha last night, I was at tibs house in bed, and I get this txt form my mum at like 10:30pm saying "How do fish do it?", I was like... I dont know.... cause fish lay eggs right? But do fish still have sex? Or do they just like free their spermies into the ocean and hope to knock up some random fish swimming past?
Or is it like humans? When the teenage boy fish are scared to masturbate because they don't want the responsibility or bringing up a whole batch of babies at just the young age of 17days old. They're scales have hardly matured, let alone their slime been thick enough, how can they raise children?

Do fish compare scales like boys compare penises.... DO boys compare penises?!

This post, has partially succeeded in making me ignore my STUPID back pain for about 5 minutes, unfortunately I give up and Im going to go get some pain killers from the kitchen so I can pretend I am no longer sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment