Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sickness - but not mine!

Usually, my readers will pop onto this site for a quick read of a few latest posts and they will discover that I write about my sickness practically once every three weeks. I am sick a HELL of allot, as most people know and often complain about due to my not going out or missing time at school and stuff. My dad complains about me getting sick too, but this time I'm not sick!

It's even WORSE than sick! Tib is sick! He has the flu, it was so bad! Fully, like shaking and fever, feeling sick and tummy cramps and everything... I did my best to look after him. I got up and made him soup at 3:30 in the morning, and I sat and fed him water every 10 minutes or so, gave him paracetamol and things... It was truly terrible watching him in such a bad state :( I insisted on him being with me for as long as he could so I could look after him...
It was really scary too! I left him to sleep for a few hours, and went to bed myself at about 9:30, I tried not to wake him but I did on accident. he rolled over and looked at me then said something gibberish then said for me to tell his brother that... So I asked him what he meant, then he repeated himself, then said something else unintelligible...
I thought he had gone all brain funny because he was so sick!!

He was okay though. Turns out he was still alsleep. Phew.
He's getting better now, not going to be at school tomorrow and Im going to miss him because I'm going to dads tomorrow night and I can't spend tonight with him :( I don't get to see him as much when I'm at dads house...
I miss him. I love him.

Um. My day. Well I actually fell asleep this afternoon after reading a book, and woke up feeling really sick because my room had heated up while I was asleep :( But I had roast chicken for dinner so that made up for EVERYTHING! There was stuffing too! Yum.

This post was kind of entirely to get all that worry about Tib off my chest so that I can sleep tonight.
Hope everybody reading this had a wonderful day tomorrow, and has an amazing sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment