Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not complaining anymore.

I have lost the will to complain now, even though it's only several hours later.
I'm sitting drinking tea, I'm silent, my music is not loud nor quiet. Wolverine is playing in the background, quite quietly. I am at the dining room table, the end of it. There is headphones to my left and my mums handbag to my right. There is a bottle of baby oil behind the laptop I am sitting at.

That was a brief description of my surroundings so that you will be able to imagine something, anything, while reading this post. My imagination has gone to bed and I am blank. There is school tomorrow, and it is 7 minutes past 11. This means that I will not get 8 hours sleep tonight unless I sleep in until 8 (I am allowing a 53 minute period for me to go to bed, brush my teeth and try to sleep). This would mean I have to go to bed now.
This will not happen because I have not finished my tea and to be honest, I really don't think there is much of a chance I could get to sleep if I tried..
Unfortunately for me, being a student at college, sleep is in high demand with me and its needed if I want any hope in waking up on time tomorrow. I have a feeling there is something I am supposed to be thinking about. Something I should be figuring out... or something. But I am so blank that I can't figure out what it is...
I guess this means I should be heading to bed.....

Okay.
Bed time.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment