Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writing.

I used to write down my feeling when I was sad, but what's the point really?
Writings and easy way to get things off your chest isn't it? it's like talking things over. But with writing you don't really have to tell anyone anything. The way that I see it now, is that writing down your feelings in an attempt to feel better is silly. If your writing because you yourself cannot understand or deal with the feelings your describing... then it means you will be just as confused when you've finished because only YOUR going to read it. Sometimes you need feedback from other people if you don't understand something.
Writings good; but talkings better.

Or psychopathic killing spree's, those are apparently brilliant stress relief. I've heard it's like screaming into your pillow. Helps release tension... Sad that you've gotta finish with suicide. That puts most people off this technique.

Its funny really (not killing spree's).
Because writing this has actually made me feel a little bit better. It's like, when every-things spiraling out of control, writing has control. There will always be 26 letters, they are always the same. Easy.
Writing has normalcy, and in a hectic world like ours, isn't that all people want? To be 'normal'?

I've already expressed my doubts on the "let's all be normal" theory, But even I want to be normal sometimes... Or to have something normal to rely on. Something like writing.
Or typing, in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment