Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pantene pro-V .. deep fortifying conditioner.

I don't know why there's a bottle of conditioner next to me. But I would have greatly appreciated it when I was in the SHOWER and we didn't HAVE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. How stupid. Its not like stephs laptop uses conditioner? or the phone? or the stapler? or any of the other things on this desk (it would take hours to name everything... remind me to do it later).

But yeah, Im writing because my bffl BA is writing a blog as I am right at this moment, and I'm going to link per post to this one:) in secret. HA! She'll never know! If theres anything in her post about penis moles, you can credit it to me. I totally suggested it to her.

Anyway, so I watched avatar AGAIN tonight. Although I do like that movie, and its wonderful and impressive and cool and what not. Each and every-time watch it I swear it gets longer. It must be about 7 hours now. I do like it though.
The only real flaws are that anna lucia (from lost, her actor) dies, its too long and that they stole the jurassic park dinosaurs noises. How would you feel if you were a velociraptor and someone chucks your voice onto a 6 legged horse - not even considering the fact that you might be offended.
I would, If I were a velociraptor.

I was just thinking, that if I were a dinosaur I would DEFINITELY be a velociraptor, no doubt. They're to coolest ones.
Then I was like "but I don't do well in group work. What if my velocipartners didn't do any of the hunting work and I had to develop multiple velociralities so I could catch enough food for us to eat?"
And I got put off being a velociraptor. Maybe a herbivore so that I wouldn't have to kill anything, and I would be able to eat like, my bed. Presuming I sleep on or in trees.

In trees... like avatar people..... I could sleep on their house (before its blown up). While the velociraptors are eating them for stealing their voices. Or. Eat their horses anyway.


http://www.denisneedshair.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment