Monday, May 24, 2010

Straight from the book

I have this book, I take it wit me from mums to dads every week. Its for when Im not able to go on the computer but I really feel like writing in my blog - or just writing period really.
I wrote this about two nights ago.

It's funny really, life. That thing that we spend all our time living.
People talk about living our life the right way - do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that, do this in a way that does that without doing this to that.
But WHO is so perfectly wonderful to say what life should and shouldn't be?
Sometimes having a shit childhood means the adult result will be more understanding of the poor, more caring and respectful to those around them. You know, because they know what its like to be trampled.
Then, others with a shit childhood grow up to be murderous thugs.
Whats the difference? what went wrong with the failed result, and what went right with the good guy?

Well, in the words of my most spectacular and brilliantly nutty but totally lovable mother,
"You sail your own ship"
Don't sail it into the ground, underwater, into rocks, shark infested waters etc

Its your own choice how you interpret and react to different situations, information and people.
If you take me for example; some people would (and have) said I'm an idiot. I mean, look at all the shiznit that spills out of my mouth! People could think I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.
I mean... The whole time I've been writing this I've had my mini lotsa lotsa legs on my head.
But others say I'm a laugh and a half, or unique.
Actually, my most common one is 'different'.

I choose to react to being called different in a positive way, why would I want to be the same as everyone else? To be normal?
There should be more people out there with lotsa legs on their heads, or other objects. Other soft toys, maybe. I find they stay easier. Maybe a snoozem. Who knows.

*holds up wine glass with M&M's*
To being different.


Alrighty, well that was my book section. In reference to today and the time I'm writing right at this moment. RIGHT NOW. Things are a smidge different. School is like drilling a screw into your brain and then attaching it to the mains of your house. Its ELECTRICALLLLLLL.
Nah, its painful. Unpleasant.
Mufti day tomorrow, oh yay! Wonderful! I get to hate school in clothes I like! I suppose it takes schools suckyness levels down a notch or two, I mean, atleast I wont be cold right? theres an up point?
Unless it snows - which I wouldn't put it past school. Im sure that it can manage that somehow. All the staff room fridges can have chemical reactions with the... the air, and like, grow to be massive, and they can just have fridge dandruff on all us helpless students.

Its like, even though I'm doing nothing right now. I'm still stressed because I know that theres so much work at school waiting for me to do it, just laughing maniacally. Rocking back and forth in a papery school work filled corner mumbling that its work and its going to drag my kicking and screaming brain out of bed and into the freezing cold to do it.

Oh. And dentist tomorrow. I've taken to calling them 'bitchass mother fuckers' because it makes me feel a little better about the fact that I'm going to have to walk in and sit on that horrible leather chair while they drill holes into my teeth and shove needles into my gums. They will shove lots of NEELDES into my mouth. MY mouth. NEEDLES. Ugh.
Ill bite their needles off - If I could grow some balls. Then again, tomorrows Tuesday and Im a man on Tuesdays...
These ones better give me something better than free mini toothpaste if they want me to not yell at their receptionists.

I hate dentists.
I hate school.
I... well. I don't hate cold.

Orangejar

No comments:

Post a Comment