Sunday, November 28, 2010

amyYYYYYYYYYAH

Theres these girls next door, right, and theyre arguing with each other about something. I can't tell what it is because all I can hear is one of the girls being like "Amyyyyyyyyyy" and dragging it out so it sounds like "AymeeeeeeeeeeYA". Shes obviously VERY annoyed.

Anyway. They've shut up now (thank god). Im going out to dinner tonight! to the beach, with dad and my sister! Were having fish and chips... then, I am going out again!!! With Muffin! BECAUSE TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Horray! I went over to her place to see all her new presents, and to hug her and all that birthdayie stuff. And I gave her my present, the sequel to the book that I got her last birthday.. or was it christmas? Either way.
Tib came too, and he gave Emma his present.... Sea monkeys! We read all the instructions on how to grow them and things, its very cool and I want sea monkeys now.

But yeah, were going out tonight for our first bar experience. It should be... new. Very very new.
Im kind of excited, but I have work in the morning, which is dampening my mood - considering that I don't know how I'm getting to work in the morning!
Oh well. Dinner is apparently in 10 minutes, well, were leaving in 10 minutes. APPARENTLY. So I guess I'd better put some real clothes on?
I mean. My PJ top and the skirt that Muffins guinea pig peed on today aren't really suitable for dinner.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment