Thursday, November 11, 2010

Heavy eyes and a little excited

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, for various reasons. But one of the main reasons (I think) is because my mummy darling has gone to Australia as of 4am this morning. I woke up atleast 20 times last night, and because of this I got to say bye to my mum when she left home at 2.
But either way. My obsessive waking has given me MASSIVE puffy eyelids that are obscuring my vision. They feel weird.

And I am going Sssssshhhooooppppppppiiinnngggggg in an hour and 3 minutes! Horray! Muffin and I are so excited! Well. Im excited. Im just saying she's excited because it makes me more excited :) BUT I HOPE SHE IS!!!! I haven't been shopping shopping in ages.

.. Theres a music video of michael jackson naked as an angel on tv... I'm changing the channel.

Also! Another reason why I'm super duper excited is because IM GETTING A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM TOBY TONIGHT!!! I reckon were going out to dinner :) I've been told to wear nice clothes. And and and it's my actual birthday in a couple of days! It should be great.
I remember writing about my birthday on here last year - thats crazy. I've had my blog for so long! I was fretting about it raining on my beach birthday party, if I remember correctly.
Well, Im not fretting about the weather now - even though its crappy and rained all yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment